| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bambesa in December is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in December is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in December is dry with periodic rain. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of liquid descends during an average of 6 days.
- In December the heavens above Bambesa are a little sunny with an average of a measurable 7:09 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:55.
- There are approximately 4:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bambesa December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Bambesa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Bambesa:
- Wau, Sudan - 536.7 kms (333.5 miles) NNE
- Rumbek, Sudan - 576.7 kms (358.4 miles) NE
- Juba, Sudan - 671.2 kms (417.1 miles) ENE
- Kibungo, Rwanda - 716.8 kms (445.4 miles) SE
- Rubona-Colline, Rwanda - 695 kms (431.9 miles) SE
- Kigali, Rwanda - 776.8 kms (482.7 miles) SE
- Rulindo, Rwanda - 785 kms (487.8 miles) SE
- Mugonero, Rwanda - 743.8 kms (462.2 miles) SSE
- Bumazi, Rwanda - 750.7 kms (466.5 miles) SSE
- Kamembe, Rwanda - 748.4 kms (465.1 miles) SSE
- Muranda, Rwanda - 796.8 kms (495.1 miles) SE