| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bambesa in April is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in April is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in April is very slightly soggy with rain sometimes. Around 174mm (6.9in) of water descends across on average 16 days.
- In April the blue above Bambesa is fair with on average an unexceptional 5:42 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:08 long and the longest day is 12:14 long with an average length of 12:11.
- There are approximately 6:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bambesa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bambesa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bambesa:
- Wau, Sudan - 536.7 kms (333.5 miles) NNE
- Rumbek, Sudan - 576.7 kms (358.4 miles) NE
- Juba, Sudan - 671.2 kms (417.1 miles) ENE
- Kibungo, Rwanda - 716.8 kms (445.4 miles) SE
- Rubona-Colline, Rwanda - 695 kms (431.9 miles) SE
- Kigali, Rwanda - 776.8 kms (482.7 miles) SE
- Rulindo, Rwanda - 785 kms (487.8 miles) SE
- Mugonero, Rwanda - 743.8 kms (462.2 miles) SSE
- Bumazi, Rwanda - 750.7 kms (466.5 miles) SSE
- Kamembe, Rwanda - 748.4 kms (465.1 miles) SSE
- Muranda, Rwanda - 796.8 kms (495.1 miles) SE